HC Produce Inc. / Founder &CEO
- Shunsuke Hosaka is the founder and CEO of HC Produce Inc. Japan. His client work involves helping organizations to develop succession planning, future leaders to adopt management skills, and organizations to introduce ISO 30414 to realize long-term growth.
- Prior to establishing HC Produce, Shunsuke lead Organization and Leadership Development Practice Group for ten years at Dream Incubator Inc., a Japanese management consulting firm, and helped its clients develop leaders within the organization.
- Shunsuke started his career at Japan Bank for International Cooperation (JBIC). He worked on loans for infrastructure projects in Asia and the Middle East, and on debt restructuring under the Paris Club. He also served as the representative of the bank’s Washington DC office.
HC Produce Inc. / Co-founder & Officer
Kohei Sugawara is currently involved in developing solutions and consulting to devise human capitals reporting strategy for stakeholders as an authorized ISO 30414 lead consultant. Also, he is currently dedicated to designing and developing management schools that turn out business leaders for clients.
- Prior to joining HC Produce, he worked as a business producer for Organization and Leadership Development Practice Group at Dream Incubator (DI).
- Before joining DI, he worked for Chori America, Inc. in New Jersey, US and was primarily involved in import & export trading and investment projects in petrochemical fields.
HC Produce Inc. / Manager
Mariko Doi is the first female ISO 30414 consultant in Japan.She is involved in helping organizations to develop succession planning, future leaders to adopt management skills, and organizations to introduce ISO 30414 to realize long-term growth.
- Prior to joining HC Produce, she worked as a assistant business producer for Organization and Leadership Development Practice Group at Dream Incubator (DI).
- Before joining DI, she worked for Global Produce Co,Ltd. and was primarily involved in planning and organizing in-house events for clients such as general meetings of shareholders, kick of meetings, award parties and etc.
- Mariko started her career at the Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ. She worked on the Foreign Exchange Division and engaged in customer support and RM support related to import / export transactions.
ISO 30414 consultant of HC Produce Inc.
- Before becoming a university professor in 2012, he worked as an Operating Officer for Dream Incubator, as a Research Manager for Nokia Research Center, Nokia, and as an R&D Engineer for Bell Laboratories, Lucent Technologies and for Semiconductor Sector, Motorola. He received his Ph.D. and MS (Master of Science) degrees in Materials Science and Engineering from the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) and his BE (Bachelor of Engineering) degree in Metallurgy from the University of Tokyo.